Eagle Entertainment hosts “Eagles After Dark” this fall
Eagle Entertainment will host seven ‘Eagles After Dark” throughout the fall semester. Following are the dates and activities:
- Friday, Aug. 17 – Outdoor Laser Tag, RAC Pavilion, 9 p.m. to midnight. Suit up in real laser tag uniforms and guns.
- Friday, Aug. 25 – Inflatables, Russell Union Ballroom, 8 p.m. to midnight. Bounce around on a wide range of inflatable equipment. The attractions are designed for individuals of all ages and always provide great physical entertainment. The evening will include various games, free food and a live DJ.
- Friday, Sept. 7 – Demo, Dinner and a Movie, Russell Union Ballroom 9 p.m. to midnight. Get a taste of what professional chefs learn at the Culinary Institute of America. The hour-long cooking demonstration, tasting highlights and recipes reflect the theme of the featured movie, ‘Shrek 3.”
- Friday, Sept. 21 – Free Miniature Golf at Hackers, 9 p.m. to midnight. Take a break and enjoy free rounds of miniature golf at Hackers Twin Falls Miniature Golf Course. Unlike your typical miniature golf course, Hackers features dog legs, rolling fairways, traps and water hazards that will challenge participants on every putt.
- Friday, Oct. 6 – Halo 3 Tournament, Russell Union Ballroom, 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Do you have what it takes to be crowned the best? Put your skills up to the test against the rest of Georgia Southern in Microsoft’s highly anticipated third installation of the Halo Trilogy and win a $200 grand prize.
- Friday, Oct. 26 – Fireworks & LaserTron. Kick off Homecoming weekend with a fireworks show in J.I. Clements Stadium at 9 p.m. followed by LaserTron in the Russell Union Ballroom at 9:30 p.m. LaserTron is a version of laser tag developed for indoor-arena play.
- Friday, Nov. 9 – Zane Williams: Story Tellers, Russell Union Ballroom 9 p.m. A recently signed, up and coming singer/songwriter plays his music and tells the stories behind his songs. With such diverse musical tastes, it’s not surprising that finding his own voice as an artist has been a long journey for the Abilene, Texas, native.
These free activities are offered to students as an alternative to parties and other alcohol-related events.
‘Eagles After Dark” is sponsored by the Office of Student Activities, Office of Student Leadership and Civic Engagement, University Housing and the Multicultural Student Center.