Georgia Southern Ranks in Most Affordable Online Master’s Degree Programs
Georgia Southern University’s online master’s degree program has been recognized as one of the 50 most affordable online graduate programs for 2015 by Best Masters Programs, an independent online guide for master’s degree programs.
Georgia Southern ranked No. 25 among schools such as Mississippi State University and the University of Alabama. The list gives a broad view of the cost and range of the top 50 most affordable online Master’s degree programs across educational institutions and across all fields of study.
Schools on the list offer at least five online master’s degree programs, have master’s programs that can be completed entirely online and have regional accreditation. Georgia Southern meets all of the requirements and offers flexible online graduate programs in business, health care, education and more.
To learn more about all of Georgia Southern’s online programs, visit GeorgiaSouthern.edu/online.
In addition, Georgia Southern has also earned notable recognition for 2015 including:
- No. 6, 25 Best Online Master in Education in Early Childhood Education Degree Programs, The Best Schools
- No. 12, Top 30 Online Master’s in Accounting Degree Programs 2015, Online Accounting Degrees
- No. 18, Best Online Programs 2015, U.S. News & World Report
- No. 24, The 25 Colleges With the Best Weather, Best College Reviews
- No. 68, Best Online Graduate Education Programs,” U.S. News & World Report
Georgia Southern University, a public Carnegie Doctoral/Research University founded in 1906, offers more than 125-degree programs serving more than 20,500 students. Through eight colleges, the University offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs built on more than a century of academic achievement. Georgia Southern is recognized for its student-centered and hands-on approach to education.